Sunday, April 6, 2008

HOW TO SPEND YOUR 'BUSH FUND'

The time is nigh for all us po' working folk to open our mail to discover our 'found money' has at long last arrived...that's folks, the ECONOMIC STIMULUS BONUS is on it's waaaay! WOO....but wait a minute. Let's not go crazy here. May I suggest-instead of using your bonus on the stimulation of the bottom line for some random huge corporate entity, how about let's support the little guy, the independent entrepreneurs, artists and the like? Of course I have some suggestions. So, below, if you would-some of my favorite indy shops and their cool, awesome wares. Hey-you can be JUST LIKE ME...learn the thrill being asked, "WOW! Where'd you get that cool (bag, shirt, pair of shoes, haircut etc)"????

remember: supporting the little guy is FIGHTING THE MAN


CHECK IT OUT:
******

DANGER!! GOODWILL ONLINE...OOOOOhhhh YEAH

*****

my ALL TIME favorite bag
QUEE
N BEE CREATIONS
(see me cool w/bag)
me and marty....on a ferry...

looking slightly deranged, immediately before taking Amelia and friends to see MyChemicalRomance in a parking lot....October 2006
seriously, though I loved this bag...to death...yeah, I need to replace it. But everywhere I went I got comments on it-the doctor's (I spent a lot of time at doctors then-see first picture, sling, broken arm etc etc)-Back to School Night...etcetc. If you don't like attention...like, say, if you're a felon on the lam-don't buy it.

*************
Johnny and June Cash Window Shades

Keep the Jehovah Witnesses at Bay

ACTUALLY, CAN'T REALLY GO WRONG WITH ANYTHING FROM ETSY
*******
THINGS YOU DON'T REALLY NEED
but look lik
e fun

BLUE Q VESPA TRAY
for thos who really want a Vespa (you who you are, G'Ma L) but can't afford it

******

PROTECT YOUR TrAVeLS!
who better than the Virgin of Guadalupe to Protect you from all those other idiot drivers??

******


FOR THE GEEKS
Aaaah...so much to choose from...can't . make. up... mind.
******


Another PRESENT for G'ma L
******


Another AWESOME TSHIRT



*******

Cool Ass BEDSPREAD/COUCH COVER

*****


SUPER COOL VINTAGE

No comments: